Recent Before & After Photos

Drunk Driver Drives Truck into front of home in Garland, TX

On Saturday March 11, 2017 SERVPRO of Kaufman County/Cedar Creek received a call from a homeowner stating that a drunk driver had driven through the front of hi... READ MORE

Storm Damage Caused By Hail Storm

This home located in Kemp, TX suffered from water damage after a hail storm at the beginning of 2016. The homeowner noticed water in her home after the hail cau... READ MORE

Water Damage in Medical Facility

This medical facility in Mesquite, TX suffered from water damage after the supply line to the office bathroom split and ejected water throughout the building. T... READ MORE

kitchen fire in Tool, TX

This kitchen fire located in Tool, TX was the outcome of a small gas powered stove being left unattended. The whole home was affected and as you can see the kit... READ MORE

Home Suffers From Water Damage and Mold Infestation

Mold can begin to visibly grow in as little as 24-48 hours. For this reason, it is very important to react to moisture problems and water damages quickly and pr... READ MORE

Commercial Building Suffers Water Damage

The owner of this building experienced serious water damage after they had a problem with their sprinkler system and wanted SERVPRO of Kaufman County/Cedar Cree... READ MORE

Mold In Crawl Space

An ongoing moisture problem led to excessive mold growth in this crawlspace. The homeowner wanted SERVPRO of Kaufman County/Cedar Creek to come out and address ... READ MORE

Save The Dress!

This wedding dress and a few other wedding items experienced soot and smoke damage after the home they were stored in caught fire due to a lightning strike. The... READ MORE

House Fire in Mabank, TX

This house fire was caused by the adjacent unit. The owner of this property was able to get out safely but the majority of the home was affected by the fire. On... READ MORE

High Humidity in Cinema

We received a call from the owner of this Cinema. They were having issues with high humidity possibly caused by the HVAC system. The owner called out repair tec... READ MORE